Work

1462

I spent most of my day, playing with my son, but for the 2 hours or so that I could do some work, I fixed a couple of bugs, created builds on the Mac and Windows to make sure the basics were working, in addition a fixed my Union operation in the library since it was too aggressively merging polygons to simplify.

I’m fixing up my previous tests to make sure all the stuff is working as it is supposed to, then moving into some input validation to make sure you can’t create bad things with the API.

Feature work is just around the corner I hope.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s