Yesterday, was not much getting done. Some birthday stuff was in the works so that was keeping me busy for the most part.

I added the additional restriction based on the most recent calculations and I changed the interop interface to work with pointers since I needed to enlarge the base structures a bit. There was also the hashing issue of the planes that came up again, since expanding the structure would complicated creating the hash value as I had before. So, this time around a string representation of the internal values of the plane is used as a value to be hashed instead of trying to mash together the internals into a smaller integer value.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s