Work

1307

I made some changes to my borders and BSP tree so that it is more generic and can create the final surface from the spatial data contained within the tree itself. The tessellation is looking nicer as well, as I added some checks to minimize the angle, and to introduce additional points where the triangles are too thin.

Any time I have a set tasks list, and until I have actually checked of all the tasks, the number of tasks on it over time looks like a bell curve.

1
5
15
25
40
25
15
5
1

The kid is back asleep. Maybe I can get a few more things done!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s